The GrandVAX Giveaway is a new initiative to promote vaccination and it is the hope of the WarrenVAX team that citizens in Warren County take advantage of the effort to expand vaccination. There will be three drawings, once a month for the next three months, giving people who’ve submitted their vaccination information the opportunity to win $1000. The active period of participation is February 1st through April 30th. For those looking to participate they should click the “Click Here to Enter” button below and fill out the form (on Jotform) to email their vaccine card and general info and they will be entered to win. For questions about the promotion, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link below is FIXED. Sorry, the site updated and the link was broken temporarily.
Warren County GrandVAX Giveaway Terms and Conditions
PURPOSE: The Warren County Development Association (WCDA) will conduct a series of randomized drawings for prizes intended for vaccinated persons to reinforce the importance of vaccination to protect public health in the face of a pandemic. The persons identified in the drawings will be able to claim money prizes.
TERMS OF PROGRAM: Drawings for $1,000 will take place on March 7, April 4, and May 2, 2022. One person will be drawn at random on each of those three dates. Drawing dates are subject to change. An eligible individual can win no more than 1 prize. WCDA reserves the right to change, terminate or extend this promotion at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: The persons eligible for the drawings will be limited to living persons age 18 and older, who were permanent residents of Warren County, Pennsylvania during the time the promotion was active (February 1st through April 30th, 2022) and have received their first or second COVID-19 vaccine dose (at any time even prior to the contest). Booster shots count toward eligibility, and the newly vaccinated or previously will be considered eligible. The determination of whether a person is a permanent resident of Warren County shall be at the sole discretion of the WCDA and not subject to review or appeal. Although full vaccination is not a requirement to participate, you must be fully vaccinated (two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine).
PARTICIPATION: Eligible persons must submit a scan of their official vaccine card as a part of their registration in the contest and produce proof of identity at the time of the drawing if they are selected to prove their identity matches the chosen vaccine card submitted.
Vaccine cards may be submitted by uploading a picture or scan of the vaccine card through the appropriate form OR by writing your name and contact information on a piece of paper and including a photocopy of your vaccine card in an envelope and mailing it to WCDA, C/O GrandVAX Giveaway, 308 Market Street, Warren, PA 16365. No purchase or payment of fees is necessary for participation.
Employees of WCDA, the County Commissioners, and any of their immediate family are not eligible. “Immediate family” means spouse and dependent children. Potential winners must provide proof of their identity at the time of collection of awards to receive the prize, otherwise, another winner will be selected from the pool of submissions.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
- WCDA will conduct a lottery on each of the three dates whereby all applicants will have their names put on slips of paper and collected in a barrel. On each of the three dates, a #1, #2, and #3 winner will be selected. The first winner will be contacted via the contact information provided during submission. If the first winner does not respond within 72 hours or is found ineligible according to the terms and conditions, the second winner is contacted. If the second winner is unavailable within 72 hours or is found ineligible according to the terms and condition the group moves on to the third winner. If the third winner is unresponsive in 72 hours or is found ineligible then a new drawing will be held and three new winners are selected and the process starts over again and is repeated until a final winner is selected for that round. The method of attempting to contact selected persons, using the contact information available, is within the sole discretion of WCDA and not subject to appeal or review.
- The participants will continue to grow over the course of the entire promotion. Once someone registers, they will be eligible for all of the successive drawings.
- For each drawing, three new potential winners will be selected.
- The names of award winners will not initially be announced due to federal rules regarding confidentiality of medical records and state law concerning disclosure of immunization records rules. The names of award winners may subsequently be announced if consent is first received from the recipients.
- Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the prize and/or decline publicity associated with the prize.
- Accepting the prize will require giving consent to disclose the winner’s information from WCDA’s participant registry for purposes including, but not limited to, payment and tax withholding.
- The timing and degree of efforts used to locate a winner or to deem a winner ineligible based upon the terms of the program shall be at the sole discretion of WCDA.
ODDS: The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible persons that submit vaccine cards at the time of the drawing. The number of submissions will be made publicly available on WarrenVAX.com up to 48 hours prior to each drawing.
- Prizes may be subject to taxation and net of any public debts of which the State is aware (e.g., taxes, child support, restitution payments).
- Except as otherwise specified herein, prize winners agree to the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation.
- Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished upon request.
- Winners will receive the prize only upon completion of their second dose (when using a vaccine that requires the person receive two doses to be fully vaccinated).
- Payment of prizes will be made via check by the WCDA.
- Payment of prizes is contingent on the completion of any necessary and appropriate paperwork to facilitate payments.
- WCDA has the right to modify or end the GrandVAX program at any time.
- To accept and receive a prize, participants must agree to release and hold harmless WCDA, its employees, agents and officers from any claim, demand, judgement, award and/or any liability of any kind related to this GrandVAX Giveaway program.